Free Plan (free version)
- Indefinite GNSS/GPS navigation
- Creating Cultivated land
- Set the Guidance Line, and fill in the working locus.
- Ability to manage work history (2 days) and cultivated land
- Use of AgriBus-Web, an AgriBus series product that allows Work history and Cultivated land management on a PC or tablet.
- Free Updates
Standard Plan (¥1,200/month or ¥12,000/year)
In addition to the features available in the Free Plan, you can use the following features
- Cultivated land information display tray that displays information such as height difference, inclination, driving speed, and number of GPS satellites in an easy-to-read, color-coded format.
- Indefinite work history management
- Display and check the current position of managed vehicles (AgriBus-Web)
- Export work history saved data and view it with spreadsheet software, etc.
- Save previously applied guidance lines and apply them to the next job.
- In addition to straight line guidance, curve guidance
- Recall and apply saved guidance lines near your current location.
- Use of AgriBus-Caster, an RTK-GNSS correction information transfer service that enables accuracy of several centimeters
- Work ON/OFF switching with earphone/headphone control buttons
- Online Support